- Importance of Written Contracts in Everyday Business Transactions
- Importance of Conducting Legal Due Diligences in Business and Immovable Property Transactions
- Employment Agreements and Appointment Letters – Why Terms of Service Are Best Down in Black and White
- An Introduction to the Law on Sexual Harassment at the Workplace in India
- Of Lease and Leave and License of Immovable Property under Indian Law
Home » Representative Clientele
Some of the major industries and representative clientele which we have worked intensively with are:
- Real Estate – Builders and developers involved in the construction and development of malls in second-tier cities, commercial complexes and residential apartment complexes, companies and individuals looking to acquire, dispose of or lease immovable property. Our firm has handled the preparation of title search reports, end-to-end documentation (including lease deeds, agreements to sell and sale deeds) and liaising and coordinating with various governmental authorities for the transfer or lease of such properties.
- Services and Manufacturing Industries – Our firm has been involved in a wide range of documentation, licenses and opinions (including foreign investment, company law, labour law and contract law) for companies engaged in different sectors, including e-commerce, hospitality, manufacturing, entertainment, pharmaceutical, human resources, non-profit, software and retail sectors.